Thursday, January 30, 2014

King Of Ooo: Facade or Plain Freak?

So y'all saw the adorable wedding for Tree Trunks and Mr.Pig, right? Well I'm curious about this new character "King Of Ooo" and such. Princess Bubblegum seems pretty convinced that he's a fake. What worries me most is the fact he almost tricked our sweet little TT into indentured slavery!!! How creepy is that?

But as I always say (when it comes to adventure time) "Always look from every angle." And with that being said... what if Peebles was saying that Simon is the true king? Yeah yeah, it's a long shot at best. But hey, what if? She didn't really explain why she thought he was a phony. I don't think she believes she's the queen or anything, because she obviously recognizes other princesses as being royalty.

King of Ooo is weird. But I have no doubt we'll see him again.




King Of Ooo Wikia Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit yo junk, brother!